Officers are elected at the AGM each year (held in November). Nominations for officers will be called for at least two months before the AGM, and nominations should be made for current officers as well as prospective ones. Think about what you or a fellow member could offer to OM, and what the experience can bring to you. Being an officer my even help your employment prospects.
- CHAIR: Nicki Pickering
, Wales Phone: 01248 600095, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SECRETARY: Brian Antuar, Norfolk
Phone: 01263 715762, email: email@example.com
- MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY: Liz Scholey
- TREASURER: Lindsay McComb , Isle of Wight
- EDITOR OM Magazine: Jenny Cox
- WEB OFFICER: Craig Simmonds, West Midlands
Officers elected at 2016 EGM/AGM:
Chair: Nicki Pickering
Secretary: Brian Antuar (Re-elected)
Membership: Liz Scholey
Treasurer: Lindsay McComb
Web: Craig Simmonds (Re-elected)
AREA REPRESENTATIVES: We have Area Representatives who contact and visit sides in their local areas to listen to your ideas and let you know more about Open Morris.
Our Area Representatives are:
- North East & Yorkshire: Wendy Bostock - firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Midlands: Will Nesbitt - email@example.com
- West Midlands: Vacant - Please get in touch if you're interested!
- Wales & North West: Nicki Pickering - firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Anglia: Robin James - email@example.com
- South East: John Scholey - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central: Jenny Cox - email@example.com
- South Central: Lindsay Mccomb - firstname.lastname@example.org
- West/South West: Vacant - Please get in touch if you're interested!
John Bacon, John Clifford, Richard Gregson, Chris Hall, Christine Hall, Gordon Phillips, Kim Woodward, Wendy Bostock, Jan Wong, Roddy McKenzie, Julie McKenzie